RP, discussion...whatever! I don't care as long as I like it!!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Inarikins

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:28 pm

Joel tried not to react, "You... heard me? What's that supposed to mean?" He was scared the Braedon would tell him to leave and never come back. He was afraid of being rejected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:31 pm

"When you...told me that stuff, I was only half asleep. I heard and registered everything. And the thing is...I don't know if I can reciprocate those feelings for you." Braeden tried to rush it all out, only staggering at a few spots.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Joel sat, tense, waiting for the yelling to start, fists clenched, braced. "I shouldn't have said anything. WE're both guys... But I was willing to do anything to stay close to you, say anything... because if I lost you, I knew I would shatter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:42 pm

"You meant it. I know you did. I could hear it in your voice. The thing is, though...." Braedon struggled in how to put it into the right words. "Joel...I think I...might like you too. And it's strange just 'cause I've never felt like that before...." Finally having it all out, Braedon shifted his eyes back to Joel.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Joel's eyes were wide. And, shy as he was, slowly leaned forward, hands restinf on the sheets, lips an inch from Braedon's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Braedon for a moment just breathed lightly on Joel, then came the rest of the way softly. He felt he was even enjoying it. Smiling he wrapped his fingers through Joel's hair.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Joel smiled, and kissed back, lips moving against Braedon's slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:01 pm

Braedon deepened the kiss a bit, sighing in content. Maybe this was what he needed the whole time. Someone who would fully and honestly love him like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:09 pm

Joel pushed a hand back into Braedon's hair, being cautious and deliberate. He broke the kiss, and said, "My parents are gonna be here soon. They know about me, but I don't think they want to walk in on us kissing." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Braedon nodded, grinning to himself, face down. "How long exactly have you known you were gay?"

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Joel smiled, "Ever since I hit puberty." He stroked his fingers through Braedon's hair, untangling the locks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:24 pm

"Hello, best and only friend here! You didn't think to tell me?" Braedon relaxed into Joel, feeling slightly tired again.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:30 pm

"I didn't want you to push me away..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:34 pm

"I wasn't homphobic before and I most certainly am not now." Braedon smiled, kissed Joel's shoulder and layed them both down.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:45 pm

Joel smiled as they were laid down, and rested his forehead against Braedon's, smiling, honey-colored eyes happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:47 pm

Braedon pecked his lips to Joel's nose, the closed his eyes slowly. He didn't want to miss all of him. Sleep didn't come, he just laid there content to be in his friend's arms.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:00 pm

Joel just smiled, running his fingers through Braedon's hair, extremely happy to be where he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:34 pm

The doctor came in and was completely surprised to see the boys lying the way they were. He cleared his throat loud, causing Braedon to jump and bit and sit up. "Mr. Doray, I'll need to examine you without your...friend with you there," the doctor reprimanded."Joel, you're parents are waiting for you in the waiting room."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:41 pm

Joel blushed guiltily at getting caught, and pulled away, "I'll be waiting." He waved, then skittered out of the room and down the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:07 pm

Braedon sat up and sort of hunched into himself. The whole time the doctor checked him over, he wouldn't speak for being embarrassed. "Alright, Braedon, looks like you can leave. You look in proper working order. But, you have to go to support group every Wendnesday here at the hospital. Plus your friend's family will be keeping an extra close eye on you. One more time something like this happens and you'll be in the psychiatric ward. Now, go change and meet your ride home in the waiting room."

The boy nodded eagerly, grabbing a clean set of clothes the hospital had provided and throwing them on. He snatched up Joel's eyeliner and mirror, not bothering to take the time to put it on. he loooked like shit anyhow. He then briskly walked over to Joel and his family, all smiles.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:43 pm

Joel's mom hugged Braedon tightly, "Are you hungry? We can stop somewhere on the way home." Joel hadn't told them the whole story, just most of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:57 pm

Braedon smiled lightly up at her and said softly, "Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks. And thanks for taking me in like this. It's very kind."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:14 pm

"Of course. Don't be afraid to come for us for anything." Mrs. McHaven put her arm around Braedon's shoulders, walking him out of the hospital, Joel walking beside him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Braedon followed along, lightly grabbing Joel's hand. It surprised him how fast they could switch from friends to lovers so easily.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Joel blushed and looked away, back to his usual shy, insecure self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   

Back to top Go down

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next