RP, discussion...whatever! I don't care as long as I like it!!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Inarikins

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:50 pm

Joel shook his head, "I have to be selfish for once, Braedon. I can't go back to school..." He didn't look up, didn't want Braedon to see the tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:55 pm

"Why do I even bother trying to patch this relationship back up? I'm not getting any help from your side. It's not even worth it." Braedon yanked his hand away and turned from Joel. He felt his heart aching all over again.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:01 pm

"People... People learned about what happened to you, and they decided to start harassing me. Somebody figured out what happened, and I started getting death threats..." Joel pressed the heels of his palms into his eyes, and it was possible, if you listened closely, to hear him crying. "I can't go back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:03 pm

Slighty interested, Braedon turned back to Joel. "What do you mean 'figured out what happened'?" He had no idea what he was up against upon returning.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:08 pm

"That we... kissed, that you were in the psych ward, that you were the reason I was burst into tears in the middle of class..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:10 pm

"How'd they know about the kiss?" Braedon asked, bewildered and slightly scared. No one at the school yet knew that he liked boys. Or so he had thought. Now he was starting to worry about the year.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:15 pm

"Somebody as school has a mom or friend or something that works at the hospital and they saw, and they told..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:18 pm

"Oh fuck...." Braedon sat up straight, rocking back and forth nervously. He didn't think he could go back to the torment awaiting him. His high school wasn't very receptive to homosexuals.... But he really wanted to go back. To go to his classes like a normal person. To have human interaction that wasn't crazy. "Joel...."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Joel sniffled, "They spray-painted my locker, trashed my stuff, they tried to beat me up, but I ran faster than they did..." He slowly moved forward, until he was lying in bed with Braedon, curling up to him, sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:28 pm

Braedon sat frozen, not knowing what to do. He should comfort Joel, but didn't want Aidrien to get the wrong idea, should he reenter the room. Gently he just patted the back of the boy. "I'm going back still," he resolved, deciding he should face his problem instead of run. "It's the right thing to do. And I think you're a coward for running. For letting them get to you."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:31 pm

"I don't want to die! I want to live, Braedon! I don't care if you think I'm a coward or I spend the next long time in seclusion." Just the touch of Braedon was calming him, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:57 pm

"Well...I care. And I do hope you change your mind. It would mean a lot to me." Braedon let go of Joel and sat back. He was overwhelmed and everything was just sort of numb at the moment. He wanted Aidrien to come back....

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:01 pm

Joel half-sighed, half-sobbed, and asked pathetically, "Can you touch me again?" He was honestly expecting to be snarled or screamed at, but maybe he could handle that. He was lying mostly on top of Braedon, head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:05 pm

Braedon scooted even further from Joel, carefully pushing his head off his chest. "Joel...I need you to get off. Please." It felt too right to him. Too comfortable. They could only be friends, and Joel should know that.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:10 pm

Joel trebled, but obeyed, sliding back into his chair, "I'm sorry... I just feel better when we can be touching..." He hung his head, "I'm such an idiot! 'm sorry, Braedon, I shouldn't have... gotten up ther in the first place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:15 pm

"I-it's alright. Don't be so hard on yourself." Braedon raised a shaky hand up to itch his nose. He bit his bottom lip before gently sliding his good hand over to take Joel's. "Just...don't make this out to be anything more than a friendly gesture, please?"

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Joel nodded and clutched to Braedon's hand tightly, sniffling a little, "Of course. Thank you." He burst into tears, letting out his sadness and also crying tears of happiness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:23 pm

Braedon softly squeezed Joel's hand, a little put off by the mass of crying he was doing. Sure Joel had always been quiet and sensitive, but never such a faucet. "C-calm down, J. It's alright."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Joel nodded a little, then held Braedon's hand against his cheek, slowly calming. "I'll... try to be just friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Braedon carressed Joel's cheek slightly, whispering, "Thanks. That's...great." His smile was finally a content one. He had a great, loving boyfriend and his friend back. Right where he wanted to be.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:36 pm

Joel asked softly, "Do you want me to head home? So you can spend some time with... him, or sleep?" He couldn't choke out Aidrien's name, that still made him feel depressed all over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 pm

"It's up to you.... I'm getting out tomorrow morning, so.... Whatever you want to do. I don't care either way, really. I don't think Aidrien would mind if you did decide to stay."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:41 pm

Joel nodded, "I'll probably go home... I need another nap..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:47 pm

"Oh...okay." Braedon's face fell slightly. He had hoped Joel would've stayed. He stroked the boy's wild hair and whispered, "Thanks for coming. And for...not hating Aidrien or I anymore."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:52 pm

Joel nodded, "You're welcome..." He leaned into the touch like he always did, "Will you call me later? I'll tell my parents it's alright to wake me up if you call..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   

Back to top Go down

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next