RP, discussion...whatever! I don't care as long as I like it!!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Inarikins

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:54 am

"More than enough... Please try and rest, Braedon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 am

Braedon nodded ever so slightly, tearing his lips to shreds.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:59 am

Joel asked in a softer, unsure voice, "I don't want you to die... Why would you want to leave me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:02 am

"It's not you, Joel. You should know that. It's the rest of the world. Not even my own parents want to be around me. THere's obviously something wrong with me...." He cradled his head tenderly in his hands, feeling a headache come on.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:04 am

"Can't I be your world? Can't it be me and nobody else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:07 am

Braedon shrugged. He didn't think it right for Joel his best guy friend to be his world. After all isn't that what a significant other was supposed to be? "Why would you want to?"

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:11 am

"Because you don't have anybody else. And you're already the most important thing in the world to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:14 am

"I don't know, Joel. Okay? I have no idea what's going to happen now. I just wanna focus on getting out of this damn hospital."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:18 am

Joel bit his lip, and nodded slowly, "Alright. I'll just... shut up now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:21 am

"I didn't say that. I just want to stop...talking about what's going to happen after I get out, okay? You can keep talking...." Braedon in fact wanted to hear Joel's voice. It was calming. Friendly. Even when he was yelling.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:25 am

Joel shook his head, "We'll just start fighting again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:35 am

"No we won't," Braedon waved it off, sitting back up. He studied his bandages some more to avoid looking in Joel's eyes. "Just...talk about something else. Anythingelse!"

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:41 am

"I was coming to get you to take you to the fireworks show. I was... going to tell you something I can't say now." He had been planning to admist his feelings, lean over and kiss Braedon and the other boy would fall into deep, passionate love with him and they would be together for the rest of their lives. Instead, he was in the hospital, crying his eyes out because Braedon, the Braedon he loved with all his heart, had tried to kill himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:52 am

Braedon briefly looked over at Joel, eyebrows raised. "Why can't you say it now? Not like anything can be worse than this." He gnawed at a stragly fingernail, moping.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:55 am

Joel shook his head, "I just... can't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:01 pm

"Your loss," Braedon mumbled and ran a hand through his deflated hair. "I need hairspray...and eyeliner." He stood causiously, pulling the IV pole with him to the small restroom. After looking in the mirror, he groaned, "And I need them bad. I look like shit, man." He tried unsuccessfully to puff his hair up, then ambled back to the bed. All the way walking he could feel the hair running all along his back side.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Joel sighed, wiping his face clean, and reapplying his own makeup using a tiny mirror balanced on his knee. "I got my eyeliner. Wanna use it? My hair's kinda down today, I didn't bring hairspray."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Braedon smiled over at Joel lightly. "You think the nurses'll get mad if I do?" he asked, chuckling a bit.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Joel shrugged, "I don't know why they would." He passed over mirror and eyeliner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 pm

"After a little bit, maybe," Braedon mumbled, feeling heavy headed. "I think I wanna take a nap first." He set aside the liner and mirror, sinking down onto the pillows. "Please don't leave," he said softly before drifting off.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Joel smiled, "I won't. " He smiled and waited several moments, thinking Braedon was sleep, and took his hand again, "You idiot... What were you thinking, almost leaving me like that? I can't believe you've been so oblivious all these years to how I feel." He sighed, "We were supposed to go to see the fireworks and I was finally gonna admit how I felt, and then you did this..." He kissed Braedon's fingertips, "I guess we're both fools that way." He let his eyes close wearily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Just before he hit REM sleep, Braedon heard Joel say some wierd things. THen he felt what was probably his friend's lips on his fingers. Though he was too far into dozing of that he didn't react, he did remember. ANd had a wild dream about how it might've gone if he had gone with Joel to see the fireworks. And in this dream he kissed back. Much to his own surprise. What seemed like a few minutes later, but what was actually three hours, Braedon jolted upright, clutching his mouth. It still felt like someone else's were there too....

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Joel was slumped forward on the bed, sleeping soundly, exhausted. He didn't stir. His arms were bare, the backs scarred not from cutting, but from simple accidents. His hands were resting on Braedon's, his face turned towards his friend's. It was obvious he had fallen asleep watching him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:35 pm

Breathing hard, Braedon looked down at Joel. He was sleeping so peacefully and in an interesting state. Braedon ran a hand softly over his friend's hair, smiling. Then snapped out of it and tore his hands back.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:40 pm

Joel smiled in his sleep while Braedon was touching him but after he pulled away, he started to stir, sitting up and yawning, "Morning..." He rubbed his forearms, shivering, and pulled on his jacket, resting on the back of the chair, "How're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   

Back to top Go down

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next