RP, discussion...whatever! I don't care as long as I like it!!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Inarikins

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Joel was on the other side of the door, "Braedon, please. Let me help you. That's all I want. I'm not leaving. There's no way I'm going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Braedon sat in silence for a few more minutes, then stood back up and crossed to his stereo. He blared the local rock station, drowning out all other sounds. Sitting down on the edge of his desk, he sang loudly along to "Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace, not wanting to think.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Joel tried not to cry. He shouted over the noise, "I'm still here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:35 pm

"Go home!" Braedon shouted back. He didn't want Joel here. All he needed was to be by himself with his razor. His one and only sweet release.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:39 pm

"I told you I'm not going to! I'm going to let you try and kill yourself again!" Joel felt heartbroken and betrayed. But he still refused to cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Braedon slammed the off button on his stereo and walked towards the door. After unlocking it he threw it open, eyes blazing. "I'm not going to fucking kill myself! I promised you a month for sure and I'm sticking to that, okay? Now leave!"

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Joel looked up, unflinching. "I told you I wasn't going to leave. I'm not. Not until you stop this shit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:59 pm

"Quit trying to make it stop, Joel. It won't happen. Okay? This is me, live with it our get out of my life." Braedon slammed the door, stomping off to his stereo, once again turning it on. He didn't want to hurt Joel, just get him to see that he couldn't change him.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:12 pm

"FINE! Just fucking get out of my life, then!" Joel turned and fled, sobbing angrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:22 pm

Braedon listened to Joel leave, heart wrenching. He hadn't thought it'd go that way. Now he really was alone. No one there for him anymore. Tired, Braedon flopped back on his bed, eyes covered by a haphazard arm. It barely registered, but tears were flowing freely down his face.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Joel wasn't prone to self-destruction like Braedon was, so he just headed home and cried. Joel had been everybody's hope for bringing Braedon back, but he had failed, and now they would bring in the police, force Braedon into treatment full-time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:34 pm

SOmewhere in his silent thoughts, Braedon fell asleep. A dreamless slumber. So he didn't even realize he was sleeping until his alarm went off at seven the next morning. Groggily he leaned over, smacked the clock and sighed. All the servers would be back today and he couldn't be alone peacefully.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:41 pm

Two police officers entered the room and grabbed Braedon before he could react. Joel stood in the doorway, looking down, "We didn't have a choice, Braedon. We told you what would happen..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Braedon struggled, scared. He pleaded with Joel, "Please don't. I don't want to go!" He shrieked, trying to pull away from the officers and get ot his friend.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:03 pm

"I wanted to help you, Braedon. I tried, but you just shoved me away. I don't want to do this, but if it helps you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:10 pm

"I won't do it anymore," Braedon pleaded. "Just don't let them take me away. I can't stand to be in an asylum." But he knew it was too late. THe officers were tugging him out of the room relentlessly.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:38 pm

"They'll help you, Braedon. When you're fixed, you can come back. You'll still be alright with me." Joel wasn't crying. If he cried, it would be even harder for Braedon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:42 pm

Braedon began to hypervenilate. "I-I'm fine, th-ough," he sobbed. "I don't-t need f-f-fixing. Pl-ease?"

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:50 pm

Joel moved to cradle Braedon's face in his hands, "I know you're scared, Braedon. I am too. But I just want what's best for you, even if you don't like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Braedon tore his face from Joel's hands, allowing the cops to lead him away. The whole ride to the hospital he cried in silence, slowly growing more and more into himself. When they arrived, he was whisked off to the psychiatric ward and put in a room that reminded him of a prison cell. There were no sharp objects or anything he could strangle himself with. Just a bed, nightstand, little room with a toilet and some books. Sitting on the bed he curled up into a little ball. Not moving. Not crying. Just laying there, frightened.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:01 pm

A nurse came to Braedon's room a week later, just after lunch, but before his therapy session. "Braedon, there's a visitor for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:06 pm

Not looking up from his favorite spot on the wall, Braedon said softly in a voice that wasn't his, "I don't want to see anyone. Send them away." A whole week had gone by and he'd only worsened into depression. Even with the medication they were giving him, he refused to recover. HE had no release, therefor he didn't know how to handle life. If that's what you could call where he was.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:12 pm

"It's Joel McHaven. You've been sending him away for days, that poor boy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:15 pm

"I don't want to see him. I don't want to see anyone."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 pm

"Braedon, come on. You want me to call the guards? I can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   

Back to top Go down

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next