RP, discussion...whatever! I don't care as long as I like it!!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:33 pm

"What? Are you ashamed of me?" Braedon whispered into Joel's ear so that Mrs. McHaven couldn't hear.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:40 pm

"Of course I'm not. You know I'm shy." He looked down, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:07 pm

"Yeah, I do." Braeden climbed in the backseat of the McHavens' car ahead of Joel. "It's cute when you blush, you know."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:12 pm

That deepened Joel's blush even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:19 pm

Braedon bit his bottom lip and looked away from Joel. "Sorry. I'm not helping, am I?"

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:17 pm

Joel looked up and smiled weakly, squeezing Braedon's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:38 pm

A thought crossed Braedon's mind. "How many people do you think we know have heard about this...incident with me?" he asked Joel timidly, looking at his bandaged arms.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:47 pm

"I didn't say anything, but I'm sure somebody saw the ambulance... It's probably all over the school."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:54 pm

"Good thing we have until September, right? Things'll blow over.... Hopefully." Braedon suddenly got very worried. It was times like this that he pulled out his razor. Which Joel still had.... He chewed on the inside of his bottom lip horribly, pulling chucks out of it. "Where are we stopping for lunch?" he asked to change the subject.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:18 am

Mrs. McHaven shrugged, "Anywhere in particular you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:26 am

Braedon puzzled for a moment, not knowing what was really out there. "Um, not really. I don't eat out much. My cook thinks it's a disgrace if I don't always eat his food. So...really I've never eaten out at all."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:30 am

"Well, then, let's go somewhere fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:38 am

"Fun?" Braedon questioned, looking over at Joel. "How can a restaraunt be...fun?"

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:40 am

Joel rolled his eyes slightly, "Just trust us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:50 am

Braedan sat back confused. He didn't understand how eating food could be entertaining....

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:52 am

[Skipping...]

The McHavens lived in a nice, upper-middle-class neighborhood. Joel got out, laughing, "C'mon, Braedon. Some of your stuff was brought here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:20 am

Braedon cautiously followed Joel, looking distastefully at the small enclosed yards and houses. "Okay," he said warilly, itching at the bandages.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:05 am

Joel noticed the look on Braedon's face, "It's not that bad, come on." He headed inside, going upstiars to his room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:57 am

Climbing the stairs, Braedon began to notice every little thing that was wrong with the house. Dirty carpet, dusty frame, something left out of place. He might just go insane without a maid.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:27 am

Joel's medium-sized room was cramped, but absolutely spotless Except for the half-dozen suitcases piled in the corner, making him sigh slightly. He hung up his jacket and flopped back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:59 am

Braedon sat tentatively next to Joel. "What'd you bring from my house?" Maybe they'd accidentally grabbed one of the many razor hiding places he had.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:59 pm

"Just some clothes. And it's all been checked over for sharp things." Joel reached for Braedon's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:50 am

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:45 am

Quote :
Looking away from Joel, Braedon moved his hand away and stood up. "Thanks," he said softly, moving over to the suitcases. He began rummaging through all the clothes, looking for a certain something to wear. He sighed when he found his striped hooded t-shirt, Bullet for My Valentine tee and black skinny jeans. In the last suitcase were his skulled high tops and some makeup. His comfort outfit.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 06:54 PM
Joel got up as well, wriggling out of his jeans, stiff in places from where Braedon had bled on him right after Joel found him. He pulled on another pair, gasping and holding his breath as he did the button.

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 06:56 PM
Braedon looked away when Joel changed, asking, "Where's the bathroom?"

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 07:01 PM
"End of the hallway." Joel was carefully removing his smeared makeup, leaning close to the mirror over his dresser.

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 07:06 PM
Nodding stiffly, Braedon left the room. He hastily changed from the hospital clothes, throwing them in the garbage. When he came back, he was almost back to his normal self. Everything but his hair was in tact.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 07:10 PM
Joel automatically scooted over to give Braedon some mirror space.

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 07:26 PM
Braedon grabbed a can of hairspray, comb and blow dryer from a suitcase and began working. After fifteen minutes it was how it should be. "There. Now that feels better."

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 08:09 PM
"Looks like it."

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 08:21 PM
Braedon went and sat back on the bed, itching at his bandages again. But not because they itched, more like because he couldn't find any other way to bring himself pain. "Thanks, Joel...for saving me."

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 08:23 PM
Joel sat next to Braedon, twining their fingers together, "Of course. Why wouldn't I save you? You know how I feel..."

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 08:30 PM
"Yeah, well if you had told me sooner I might've had something to live for," Braedon mumbled, biting his lips impatiently.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 08:34 PM
"I was going to! Last night." Joel rested his head on Braedon's shoulder, "I was just a coward, I could have said something sooner. I should have."

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 08:40 PM
"It's okay. Things are...sort of okay now." He lightly stroked Joel's hair. All he could think about at the moment though was sharp objects.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 08:43 PM
Joel sighed happily, "Braedon... Do you have to cut?"

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 08:46 PM
"What do you mean?" Braedon asked, heart pounding. "Ever again or right now?"

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 08:50 PM
"Both." Joel's head came up, "It's not good for you..."

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 08:52 PM
Braedon shrugged. "I'm a cutter. I will always be a cutter. Even if I stop, that part of me won't go away."

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 08:55 PM
Joel pulled away his hand, "You don't know what it was like, seeing you almost dead... I can help. If you let me."

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 09:02 PM
"How? There is no way you can replace the cutting release." Braedon knew that sounded harsh, but it was the truth.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 09:04 PM
"How do you know if we haven't tried?" Joel looked concerned.

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 09:08 PM
"It's bigger than that. It's like...alcoholism. You can't just replace it with a person." Braedon stood up, crossed the room and sat against the wall opposite Joel. He curled his legs up to his chest.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 09:12 PM
Joel hesitated, then found the razor and crouched, baring his arm, "I'd rather the one being cut. What if it was me and not you that took the cuts?"

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 09:16 PM
Braedon snatched the razor, squeezing it in his hand, feeling the tension and blood flow from the cuts. "It wouldn't be the same," he sighed. "It's the feeling of hurt that wakes me up. Makes me think of something else."

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 09:23 PM
Joel pried the razor from Braedon's fingers, ignoring the deep, angry cuts that immediately welled up with blood. He stuck the fingers in his mouth automatically.

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 09:25 PM
Braedon stared at the razor, horrified yet satisfied with the blood. He looked over and saw Joel lick the blood of his fingers, cocking his head.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 09:39 PM
Joel made a face, "Did you like that?"

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 09:42 PM
Braedon shrugged, looking intriguingly at the blood on his hand.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 09:53 PM
Joel sighed, and held out his arm, and the razor.

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 09:56 PM
Braedon stood angrily, walking out of the room. "I said 'no', Joel." He entered the bathroom, rinsing his hand under the water. The sting elicited a catching chuckle out of him.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 10:02 PM
Joel tucked away the razor, "I just want to help you."

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 10:03 PM
Braedon dried off his hand, rummaging for band-aids. He didn't comment back to Joel, not knowing what to say.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 10:06 PM
Joel crouched, chest against his knees, holding to them tightly, crying silently, "I just want to help..." he whispered.

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 10:10 PM
When Braedon came back into the room, placing a bandage on his palm, he heard Joel's sobs. Silently he backed up and out of the room. This was all just too much. He ran out of the house, down the street and to the bus stop. When the bus arrived, he paid with some change he'd rummaged up and sat silently in a seat on the way home.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 10:16 PM
Joel didn't move, but eventually went downstairs and told his parents Braedon had run.

Posted by: Scarlet Rose Jul 12 2008, 10:20 PM
Braedon ran from the bus stop he got off of to his house. Faintly it registered that it was Saturday and everyone had their day off. Which is why he encountered no one on his way up to his room. By the time he reached it, tears were scrolling the length of his face. Looking to hide in his usual spot, he was greeted by a huge blood stain on the closet floor. Choking on a sob, Braedon collapsed again the wall instead, avoiding the patch of red.

Posted by: Winged_Lady_Inari_the_2nd Jul 12 2008, 10:24 PM
Joel came upstairs, "The police are on their way. You shouldn't go anywhere without permission. Come on." He took Braedon's hands and dragged him to his feet.

When Braedon got off the bus, he hit the ground running. No one would be home because it was their day off. So when he reached his house, he had no problem getting up to his room. Crying, he began to rummage through everything, looking for a razor. When he found one, he set off to his usual hiding spot. Only to find that the floor was blood drenched. He choked on a sob, sinking onto his bed instead and ripping off the bandages. Immediately he began to make fresh cuts, angrily grunting.

Joel walked upstairs, calling, "If you're cutting right now, you'd better hide it before I get up there, Braedon."

Last edited by Inarikins on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:49 am

Braedon stood angrily, locked the door and braced his back against it. He watched the blood flow down his arm, somewhat satisfied. He felt alive, very aware of every part of his body. The cloud of tears was no longer there and he could think again. "Get out of my house," he called out to Joel.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   

Back to top Go down

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next