RP, discussion...whatever! I don't care as long as I like it!!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My House FanFic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
You'reAwful,ILoveYou

PostSubject: My House FanFic   Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:11 pm

this is my fanfic give me feedback. thanx!
Plot: Dr. Gregory House. New Jerseys biggest pervert, jerk, and the best darn doctor that cities seen in God knows when. He has problems with being anti-social and saying whats on his mind. Always. No matter what! Sometimes, well most of the time, it gets him dirty looks and another sexual harrassment report. Praticaly no one ever wants, or dares for that matter, to be around him unless they absolutly must. Except one person daring enough to stand up to him and demand respect. And that one girl goes by the name of Vosha Edwards. Vosha's a Harvard graduate who was considered a prodigy at birth. Her first word was "medicine". Which was really advanced for a six month old. She never had many friends, because by the time she was a senior, she had already skipped five or six grades. She never had a class with anyone her own age. She didn't care about having a social life and focused mainly on being a doctor since she could read. She was personaly asked by Dr. House to come and work for him at the young age of twenty-three. Unlike most of the other people at the hospital, she just couldn't ignore his sexual harrassment. She demanded to be treated with dignity and like any of his other co-workers. Let's just say that wasn't the smartest decision she had ever made! Things did not turn out the way she or even House planned.

Vosha: hair: blonde on top and black on bottom.Shoulder length, layered and choppy
Height: 5' 11" Age: 23

House: hair: brown, and what's left of his hair is gray and brown. Heigth: 6' 1" Age:49 (as of June 11th)

To everyone at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital, it seemed like a normal day. But to Dr. House and Dr. Edwards, it was anything but ordinary! As Vosha caught a glimpse of House staring at her mischeviously, the events of the previous night flashed across her mind. She cringed when she thought of it! It was the best but yet the worst night of her life.
That's all for now, I'll give you more soon! Love ya all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
You'reAwful,ILoveYou

PostSubject: k... there's more!   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:46 am

To everyone at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital it seemed like just another day. Not to Dr. House and Dr. Edwards it wasn't. As Vosha caught a glimpse of House staring at her mischeviously, the events of the previous night flashed acrossher mind. She cringed when at the thought of it.

It all started when a bartender for the local for the local nigh club called her in the middle of the night. He explained to her that House was drunk, no, he was beyond drunk. Way beyond drunk! House had been working on a case that seemed virtualy unsolveable. He was trying to unwind, and getting drunk is the only way he knew how. In doing so, he knew full on that he would have to come into work the next day hangover or not! The thought infuriated Vosha!

Vosha had been up late working on some paper work from previous cases. So she never changed from her work clothes. She got her keys not even bothering with a coat on the cold winter night. She jumped into her car and sped off to find House, so she could beat him until he was sober. When she got there, she heard him before she actually saw him. He was screaming at the bartender to give him his keys, or at least that's what she thought he was yelling. "Me keys the give!!" She strood by House's side and glared at him so hard, that even in his state, he knew exactly what it meant.

"Come with me now!" she hissed. She lead him to the bar and smiled sweetly at him. "Could you hold his keys until someone can pick them up tomarrow?"

" Um... sure!" He looked relieved not to be House and not to be talked to like she did to House. "Who's name should it be under?" He inquired. "House's name or yours?" He winked at her and smiled when he said "yours".

"I take it you know House well?" Vosha replied trying to ignore the gestures of the bartender. "Whoever picks them up will ask for House's name."
"Thanks!" she called over shoulder as she turned to leave House following close behind.

"See you tomarrow." He said to Vosha.

She waved back and walked out of the club. When they reached her black and red 2008 Volvo S60, House made an intriguing coment to her. "You look really hot today." He slurred. Right at that moment, she knew it would be a very long night with House.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My House FanFic
Page 1 of 1