RP, discussion...whatever! I don't care as long as I like it!!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:38 am

What a surprise that ma first posty is a slashy, huh? *oozing sarcasm*

Alright, so the plot is - Guy one has a sucky life, right? His parents are always gone and he has no friends. Well, not except for guy two. So, he decides to end his life. But guy two comes in just in the nick of time and catches him. 2 calls 911 and 1 gets sent to the hospital. 2 is so freaked that he may be losing his only friend and tells him stuff when he thinks 1 is sleeping. Stuff like...he loves him as more than a friend. 1 doesn't wake up and tell him right away, but he is semi-freaked. They kiss at some point. Yada-yada. You get it, right? This can go anywhere, really.

I want info in this format -

Name:
Personality:

I wanna be guy one!!!

Name: Braedon Doray
Looks:
Personality: Ever since he was in kindergarten he has been reclusive. Only one has been able to crack his shell. His parents are barely ever home, for they are rich and have rich lives to live. (Meaning affairs and business around the world.) So he has plenty of time to himself. He uses the money his parents earn to live a rich emo life. Only the best razors for him! Everyone at school hate him. He feels neglected and hates life. Wanting to end it.

Last edited by Panic! At The Forum on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forthosewithnolives.lifeme.net
Inarikins

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:34 am

Name: Joel McHaven
Looks:

Personality: Cocky, but insecure, Joel's the sweetest thing you'll ever see. Too bad he's so shy. He's liked Braedon for years, but never had the courage to tell him how he felt. Suddenly, he wants to make his feelings known. He wants to be able to hold and protect Braedon, be everything he can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:47 am

{Sweet! We'll start then....}

Enclosed in the closet Braedon felt safe. The darkness enveloped him so fully that he felt one with it. A place where he finally belonged. Despite the steadily growing warm puddle around him, he shivered immensely. Sleep was promised only minutes away. A permanent fix to suffering. Somewhere outside the house, not too far from the boy's hideaway, the pops of fireworks were exploding for happy families. They would all be spending their Independence Day jovially together. While Braedon hid out in my closet, the rest of his family were off not caring that they were missing yet another holiday.

But this night was of freedom for him too. The note and drenched razor clutched weakly to his chest told of that. Soon sweet release would come and he'd be numb forever. Never having to feel anymore.

With a sigh of relief, Braedon gave in to the night. His eyes shut softly, totally oblivious to the pain being brought on by the release causing this to happen. The felicity he felt outweighed all other senses.

The last he remembered was that one firework seemed bigger than the others. Somehow the light filled his hovel and screamed in a high-pitched manner. It seemed fitting for that to be his last memory. Making it seem like someone was caring about his end. Even if he only made it up for himself.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:04 am

Joel came into Braedon's room, "Braedon...? The front door was unlocked." His eyes swept the empty room, but landed on the spreading pool of blood and leapt forward, "Fuck, Braedon!" He grabbed his cell phone, dialing 911 while trying to figure out where his best friend was bleeding from. He stripped off his jacket, "Yeah, he's alive. Just hurry." It was hard to tell where the blood was coming from, there was so much of it. "Braedon..." He shook him slightly, pulling the note and bloody razor our of his hands.

The ambulace arrived, wailing, and Joel followed, clambering into the back of the ambulance, tucking the note and razor into his coat pocket. He was left in the waiting room... Waiting. He sat and pulled out the note, starting to read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:15 am

The note read -

Joel,

I don't need to tell you how fucked up my life is. You know; after all you're the only one who's ever been there for me. And I appreciate it a lot. But I can't stay alive for only one person's appreciation. No one else seems to want me here and I have no qualms with ridding the world of myself. So, that's why I'm gone. Thanks for being the best friend I could ever ask for.

Love,
Braedon

P.S. Tell mother and father never to reproduce again.

~*@*~

Groaning at the aches all over his body, Braedon opened his eyes to an unfamiliar room. Wait, I'm waking up? I'm not supposed to be able to do that anymore. Nor feel. Something went wrong.... He looked around, then down at himself. His wrists were bandaged and an IV was stuck in his forearm, providing him with the blood he'd lost. Long and loud his scream pierced the hospital.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:19 am

Joel looked up and was instantly on his feet, running towards the scream. A nurse was standing next to Braedon, trying to calm him. He pushed past her, "Braedon... I'm here... Calm down." Tears were in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:22 am

Braedon looked up at Joel's voice, shaking. It took three nurses to get him to lay still and not thrash around. "Joel, I'm not supposed to be here. I just want to be dead. Tell them to let me die, please?" he pleaded of his friend, no longer having the strength to struggle.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:27 am

"No, Braedon. I'm not going to let you die or kill yourself. Just calm down... Please..." He pulled out the note. In the fold was Braedon's razor, "This has to stop. Please. Losing you would be torture..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:41 am

Braedon whimpered and lunged at the razor when it was shown to him. But the nurses held him down. And soon he was being sedated. "No...please," he pleaded, slipping into the black. HE was soon fully out.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:45 am

Joel tucked the razor away, and found a chair, taking Braedon's hand in his, lips pressed to the soft skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:50 am

Hours later Braedon drifted back to conciousness. He was dully aware of the slight throbbing coming from his wrists. Moaning he clutched the sheets and pulled them up to hid him. He just wanted to be alone.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 am

Joel's eyes opened slowly, "Braedon... You're awake..." He hadn't let go of Braedon's hand, but rested it back down gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:06 am

Braedon took his hand back, placing it on his stomach. He didn't know why, but Joel holding it gave him an odd feeling. "Unfortunately. I'm not supposed to be." He glared over at his friend, wordlessly blaming him for keeeping him in this horrible world.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 am

Joel looked down, "I wasn't going to sit there and watch you die!" His hands fisted in his lap, tears sliding down his cheeks, "You're my only friend, what would I do without you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:11 am

"Find new, worthier friends maybe?" Braedon coughed a bit, feeling dizzy. "I hate this. It sucks. Next just let me go, kay?" He settled back into the pillows, staring up at the ceiling. The truth behind his harshness was because he was about to cry, too, but didn't want to.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:13 am

"There won't be a next time. You won't do this again even if I have to follow you areound for the rest of my life." Not that he would mind that so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:16 am

"They're gonna have me on suicide watch anyway." Braedon, held his wrists up and examined them. "Maybe I didn't go deep enough. THis should've been unrecoverable...," he thought to himself, lifting the bandages to see the cuts underneath.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:18 am

"Stop talking like that, Braedon! I'm serious!" He slapped his friend, hard, tears flowing even harder down his cheeks, smearing his eyeliner and not really caring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:23 am

Braedon was seething at the slap. But all he could do was glare. "No. Isn't it better for you to respect my wishes? There's nothing to be here for, let me go."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:26 am

Joel was sobbing, "You can be here for me!" He fell back into his chair, covering his face in his hands, sheathed in too-long sleeves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:35 am

Braedon breathed deep, exhaling slowly. "That's not enough. I'm sorry. One person out of a whole world...isn't worth it. I just can't handle it anymore." He wiped away a tear of his own angrily.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:42 am

"One person is all it takes for you to have something to live for. Even if there's one person that's crying in relief because you're still alive, there's a reason to live." Joel knew he was nearly shouting, but it hardly mattered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 am

"Then you better prove that to me. Prove that you're all I need, Joel!" Braedon yelled back, bringing nurses in. He signaled that they were fine and they women left. Bringing his voice down a dew notches, he pointed a finger at Joel. "If you think you're the only person I need to live, then show me why."

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:49 am

Joel blushed furiously, and hid his face in his hands again, "Give me time, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panic! At The Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 am

"I'll give you a month. How's that for time?" Braedon turned to face away from Joel, curling into himself.

PostSubject: Re: The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}   

Back to top Go down

The Upside Of Confusion {emo fun for 'nari, jenn & jesse}
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next